[Ibogaine] Searching

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:44:04 EDT 2006

Hi Sara,
           Yes that is very fortunate to take part in bringing such
change to the world.  I think the most important part of long terem
changes from ibogaine is changing the negative brain chemistry or
emotions\processes that have been unconsouse but effecting behaviour.
The change that comes from understanding and righting those unconsious
process that tie our energy up in past events allows people to live
more in the present and have more freedom to enjoy and take part in
life without being clouded, by the past mish mash.

Luke