[Ibogaine] Searching

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:15:25 EDT 2006

I think in general since my earlier ibogaine experiences had a big
change with me.   Generally I was much less likely to argue with
people or be irritable at silly little things. I also wanted to find a
better way of life.  I began to drink alot less.

On the outside much has changed for the better I think but on the
inside I still feel traumatised.  The last full session I did 4 years
ago unearthed some early tramatic events in my life which seem to be
always trying to come into consiousness or making me feel very
pressured.  I think I have a lot of fear around maybe having a brush
with death or fear of dying in my infacy which makes me feel scared.
It's like the ibogaine was trying to release these things inside me
but I fought against it.  Maybe I wasn't ready to face some things, I
was quite cut of from my past before the ibogaine treatments.

Luke