[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Dave Brockman davebroc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:05:27 EDT 2006

guess that's a good reason to be an ibo treatment provider, you've got
a very captive audience, literally. lots of time to work in lots of
new damage and mebbe some brainwashing while you're at it.
'who's god, who's always right?'
'uh'
ZAP 'wrong answer! try again, it's me! me! all me!'

before the paisley power messiahs tweak on me, it's a joke, lighten
up. if you took it serious like, go take a real long look at yourself.

-broc