[Ibogaine] Ibo websites gone awol?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 23:26:38 EDT 2006

ibogaine.org is Howard's site and has strange hosting that isn't very
reliable, it's the same site mirrored at: ibogaine.desk.nl which is
online, if it's down it's not down for long. Howard has posted here in
the last 2 days or less.

Ibeginagain I don't know about, but according to peeps it turned into a
black hole maybe 5 or 6 weeks ago, with their phones no longer being
answered either. There are lots of people here who would have better
info about ibeginagain then me, but it does look like it vanished in
the middle of the night, the people not the website, I didn't know the
site was down. Loading it right now, it looks like the host is up, dns
is there but the whole web site is gone.

.:vector:.