[Ibogaine] Searching

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 04:32:52 EDT 2006

Luke,
I can relate to what sounds like depression. Don't give up that there
is something beyond the dimension in which you seem to be stuck. I
know it's a struggle, its worth getting through. Go see a doctor
about possible depression.  I lost my best of friends and loved ones
in the last several years and that made it hard to see a happy future
after. Don't try to kill the pain with opioids if you are clean; they
only delay the facing up to reality and its is so much a more
difficult struggle with a  "painful habit" to throw off when it
backfires someday when the drugs don't work anymore. I can't honestly
advise you on any drugs for escape.  I hope someone else has some
good advice. Watch the movie Life of Brian or The Meaning  of Life,
by Monty Python maybe. Thank your blessings you are not in Iraq for
another thing.
Best Wishes,
Warren