Curse of lono

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 00:12:05 EDT 2006

I walked into a big fu*king hardback book of Hunter S Thompsons Curse
of Lono today.  i was creeping around the book shop and moving into
the graphic art section when my foot hit off this big slab on the
ground.  I looked at it thinking what the f*ck.  This book was out of
print for years and here it was bound in plastic preventing me from
looking inside.  Sh*t, if I had more money I would have bought it
there and then.  It was one of these weird moments when i'm wondering
if I'm actually seeing what I'm seeing. God damn it I have the printed
manuscript somewhere but I was never one for reading off the screen .
and ran out of ink. Oh the doors just came on playing little red
rooster and now I gotta just lay back and let it go.

Luke