a little off topic

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 13:27:29 EDT 2006

This is a little of topic, but hey! that never stopped me before. This is word for word out of the Durango Herald published in (of course) Durango, Colorado. I have noticed in the past some dry and witty humor in the Police Blotter. This tidbit really got me all out laughing. It is nice to have a good laugh. You know like the kind that makes milk come out of your nose, or the kind that makes you have to change your..........never mind.

  Durango Police

  Wednesday

  10:56 a.m.
  Someone reported a man
  for indecent exposure in
  the 1100 Block of South
  Camino Del Rio. He had
  brown hair, a black tank top
  and jeans around his ankles.

  Hmmm, it seemed funnier the first time. Oh well.