[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 12:28:56 EDT 2006

although I should note that when writing a book or anything review for HT,
my space alotment is rather tight, so they are usually, indeed, rather
pithy. Not by choice but by necessity.
I just wrote a review of the brilliant book Psychedelic Horizons, by Thomas
B. Roberts, and had to do it in 250 words (I think I managed to turn it in
at 268, a very are thing in that I often if not usually turn them in too
long and force my editors to cut what they feel isn't pertinent, as I always
have more I wanna say than my space allows).
Anyway, though I should point that out, that pithy is a problem for me and
I'm sure many other folk who do write reviews, most often again I imagine
due to the very same issue I have- space limitiations.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines