[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 18:31:50 EDT 2006

Uh, have to pipe here to say that I myself write reviews of many books, and
often even videogames- the games so I can get paid to play them (and even
get the games for free more often than not) and the books because they
interest me and I want to let others know about the books that interest me,
and again, I get paid to read and write about them.
;-))
Hopefully few find me or my many reviews to be "pompous, pissy, prissy,
pithy, snide" but rather informative and even on occaasion entertaining..

Peace, love and respect,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines