[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 18:21:42 EDT 2006

>The one line in that review I personally agreed with, is 'Of the
multiple difficulties encountered by the writer of
drug-induced-mind-expansion narratives, none is more important to
overcome than that of transferring the effect of the drug to his prose,
a near impossibility attained by only a few - William S. Burroughs
comes to mind, as well as Thomas De Quincey.' <

Someday I hope someone thinks to add me to one of these lists.
;-)))

Peace, love and respect,
Preston

mistaken for madness"