[Ibogaine] FW: SAVE THE INTERNET!

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 14:58:12 EDT 2006

A frightening thought occurs to me almost weekly of finding ourselves indexed by our behaivior on the internet. Can we possibly be catagorized in a future world not too far off by our goverment?

   I had a dream, in this dream I accessed the Social Security Death Index and procured a few ss-18 forms and then, just to see if I could, I took the info provided on the form and obtained copies of their birth certificates. But of course it was only a dream.

  March on Big Brother, some of us have dreamed that we are ready for the coming of............ whatever.

  Warren Lee Theriot <wleetheriot at comcast.net> wrote:
  I'm not so much concerned about reading or posting to this list from
a job, because I would shun the internet from work. I am concerned
about search engines, government sponsored home-invasion-robbery-of-
privacy from the likes of NSA and other more secret orgs, even
google. It is already out of control so the less said in public from
now on the better. Goodbye "the Bill of Rights", hello 1984, 21st
century style.
W.