[Ibogaine] FW: SAVE THE INTERNET!

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 14:29:48 EDT 2006

I'm not so much concerned about reading or posting to this list from
a job, because I would shun the internet from work. I am concerned
about search engines, government sponsored home-invasion-robbery-of-
privacy from the likes of NSA and other more secret orgs, even
google. It is already out of control so the less said in public from
now on the better. Goodbye "the Bill of Rights", hello 1984, 21st
century style.
W.