[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 11:17:48 EDT 2006

>Sorry again, but this is the same ibogaine party line that don't play.
I know it's not "drugs" it's a sacred healing mystical plant that
gives peeps liberation from drugs. That's nice, my medical cannabis is
also meds, but someplace behind the bs, I happen to be aware that both
are drugs and ranting about how they're not, won't get no play when
you're not preaching to the choir. Be real.-broc<

I mighta used a slightly less biting tone here, but I can also say I pretty
much agree one hundred percent with the above statement.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines