[Ibogaine] FW: SAVE THE INTERNET!

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 00:41:10 EDT 2006

 From what I heard from someone recently, this list may be dangerous
for my career. Who needs the internet if it is already a threat to
one's privacy and security? If they start charging more, I can do
without it and they lose any and all of my future interest in giving
their industry any money. If you follow the logical conclusion of the
concept in the 1956 movie, The Forbidden Planet, the Internet of the
future will be the demise of civilization.
WLT