[Ibogaine] 'done be gone

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 20 18:09:54 EDT 2006

Hey there Jane,
  Tanz here I met u up at Kirks.I've finally got the dvd back off mums Dr sowill pass it back to Kirk so you can check it out.Good luck on your journey.I'm plannin to go to Aus and do this in Aug,am also hoping to document sum of it so if you are still pre-ibo by then I could catch up with you and have a bleet about my exp.Gees its quite mindblowing to think No Chemist in the mornin,no hangin',sum days I'm sure they muck up my dose,once when I was preggy they gave me half by accident-nasty.I hate relting on a human for something that can have such major effects on my body-humans make mistakes.Anyway just wanted to let you know bout the dvd(which is awesum)and to say Yay for you,great to see another gutsy person keen to better their lives!
  Tanz

Jane Boulton <moe2000joe at hotmail.com> wrote:
  hello especially to Jasen, Kirk and Leah

I've been having a bit of a squiz at the messages you guys have written, and
have decided to add my 5c in. You are doing so well Leah, I am so proud of
you, I hope you're warm in Wellywood, I really don't like being cold when
I'm detoxing. It was so good to meet you guys and Kirk and Jasen are a
breath of positivly charged fresh air, so good to be around positive people
who believe you CAN do it. I really want to do the Ibo thing, I can't wait I
am so tired of the liquid handcuffs, I would like to get the ball rolling so
that I'm ready in spring to start. My councellor at the clinic is really
positive about it too - and she has the hots for Jasen, he he.
Kirk, I'd really like to see that DVD some time, is it still OK to bring Jed
up to see it?
Take Care, Jane (and hi from Lew too).

>From: "Jasen Chamoun"
>Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Leah - a better introduction
>Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:59:38 +1000
>

> Kirsty's home environment was perfect, just like her. Jasen-- weren't
>you on methadone 20years? You were fantastic, a man like I've never known.
> The providers are crucial. After the 12 or so hour trip, the body is
>purging, throwing off the old, I felt open, so open, both Kirk & Jasen had
>been thru this, they knew instinctively how to be. Human beings, being
>gentle, loving, caring, TO ME ! These people WERE addicts.
> Ibo shook me to the very core. I love what I've been thru. My body
>is waking up & yeah, I feel so new, not lobotomized at all, changed tho.
>The journey is mind, body & soul & seems so complete. For anyone
>considering this path to freedom. . ...a way thru the agony of hanging -Id
>like to say-WHAT STOPS YOU ?
>
> Lovetoeveryone,leah.
>

> Hey Leah,
>

> So glad you posted your story,..absolutley fantastic. Isn't this just
>great.
>

> Yes I was on Methadone a very long time 23 years to be exact. It was
>
> easy to be loving caring and gentle to you Leah,..your our sister and
>yes
>
> Kirsty is fantastic (dunno about perfect though ahh ha ha ha) kidding. :
>)
>

> We've become good friends Kirsty and I even though she still drinks NO
>
> water
>

> You were a pleasure to treat,..Kirsty and I missed you when you went.
>

> love,
>
> Jasen

Shop ‘til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping http://shopping.xtramsn.co.nz/home/

Take it easy!not too easy,don't wanna take the fun away.