[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Mystical Pup mysticalpup_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 16:36:51 EDT 2006

Sadly, this is true; if only the people they choose to be critics (or the people with EGOS large enough to assume that their righteous, all-knowing Oz-like, one-size-fits-all opinions are grand enough and on-point enough to make a  difference) didn't become so pompous, pissy, prissy, pithy, snide, and etc. in their reviews.

But how wonderful for the so-called critics that so many people actually have to rely on them in order to ferret out the good from the bad.  Keeps them rolling in the bread, that's for sure.  AND they get in to see the movies for free, the plays for free, the TV screenings for free ... and they even get to read Daniel Pinchbeck's book for free.

How about a poll to see how accurate the critics actually are!?

Michael

p.s.  Almost didn't go to see Da Vinci Code because of the critics (I heard folks booed the movie at the Cannes Film Festival.  What an unexpected surprise to find that I actually enjoyed the movie.