[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 13:19:17 EDT 2006

Hmmmm.... Thinking and deciding things on my own....hmmmmmmmm....... hmm.......ahhhhhh.......hmmmmmmmmmm
  tumti tum tum

  Nahhhhhhhh, shit I see the catch.
  I am not going to become a grown up.
  No way, No how. I refuse.
  I would rather be forced to watch Woody Allen movies non-stop for 3 days without benzos to prop me up. I would rather have to date one of <gag> George Bushes daughters while sober, I would rather be forced to go to a "Burning Man" festival, wearing nothing but tightie whitey underwear with I AM A REPUBLICAN stenciled across the rear-end.

  I would almost rather be a male New York Times Book reviewer on estrogen supplement therapy. (translated-no balls)

  After I dose I might change my mind.

  But I doubt it.

Mystical Pup <mysticalpup_dc at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Funny, I've been reading 2012 this week and enjoying pretty much every word of it.  THANK GODDESS I read this review; I didn't realize what an asshole I am.  I guess I should toss the book out the window.

Oh, wait, maybe the reviewer is the asshole??

I know what I'll do; I'll read the damn book and decide for myself.  Ooooo, I may even do the same thing with movies ... and Broadway shows ... and television.

Thinking and deciding for MYSELF.  Now THERE'S a concept.

Gee, I'll pass that idea around; who knows -- it might actually catch on.

Michael

HSLotsof at aol.com wrote:  Good or bad, when you get that much play in the NY Times it has to be worth a fortune.

Howard