[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Mystical Pup mysticalpup_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 13:02:38 EDT 2006

Funny, I've been reading 2012 this week and enjoying pretty much every word of it.  THANK GODDESS I read this review; I didn't realize what an asshole I am.  I guess I should toss the book out the window.

Oh, wait, maybe the reviewer is the asshole??

I know what I'll do; I'll read the damn book and decide for myself.  Ooooo, I may even do the same thing with movies ... and Broadway shows ... and television.

Thinking and deciding for MYSELF.  Now THERE'S a concept.

Gee, I'll pass that idea around; who knows -- it might actually catch on.

Michael

HSLotsof at aol.com wrote: Good or bad, when you get that much play in the NY Times it has to be worth a fortune.

 Howard