[Ibogaine] Voacanga Africana Seeds FYI

Mystical Pup mysticalpup_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 12:57:22 EDT 2006

  FYI:  I tried 50 of my seeds the other night; started by chewing them (gritty, nutty, and in my teeth).  Then I ground the rest of them (about 35) in a coffee grinder and mixed them in 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter.  Yummy.  Other than the peanut butter, I had an empty stomach.
    After about 1/2 hour I started to feel slightly weird ... light-headed, trippy.  Then, I got an irresistible urge to take a nap -- which I suppose I did.  Woke up about 1/2 - 1 hour later, watched Jacob's Ladder (bad choice), made a light dinner, and went to bed early.  Had two very interesting -- and strangely educational dreams.
    I think I'll try maybe 65 or 75 seeds next.
    Michael