[Ibogaine] Why IBOgaine will never be legal in the US of A

marko marko at phantom.com
Tue Jun 20 09:05:32 EDT 2006

Hi Warren,

let me continue where I took off ( from Kevin Trudeau's book Natural
Cures "They" Don't Want You to  Know About):

" So how does the drug company get you to buy their drugs? Years ago,
the drug companies had to basically make sure that you were sick and had
a problem that the drug addressed. Second, they had to make sure that
the doctors prescribed their particular drug. That still goes on. The
pharmaceutical companies give huge cash incentives and information to
the doctors about the drugs they make to ensure that the doctors, who
are in fact legal drug pushers, get their drugs to you via prescription.

Remember, the pharmaceutical companies have ensured that you are sick.
How do they do that? This is going to blow your mind, but it's true. One
of the major reasons why there is so much sickness and disease is
because of the poisons you are putting in your body. The number one
poison you put in your body consists of prescription and nonprescription
drugs! That's right. the prescription and nonprescription drugs you are
taking to eliminate your symptoms are, in fact, one of the major reasons
that you get sick.

The pharmaceutical companies know that all drugs have side effects. This
is the dirty little secret that the pharmaceutical companies don't want
you to know. Just as the tobacco industry knew that smoking cigarettes
were addictive and could cause lung cancer, yet lied for decades about
this fact, the pharmaceutical industry today knows that all drugs have
negative side effects and can cause further illness in the body! The
pharmaceutical industry knows that the drugs pople are taking are
actually causing or contributing to the increases in cancer, hearth
disease, diabetes, and dozens of other diseases. Why is the drug
industry keeping this information a secret? Mainly because it's
profitable. It is just like the tobacco industry. Look at the cycle: You
start taking a drug to handle a certain symptom that you have. A few
months later you develop another medical condition. This new medical
condition, unknown to you, was actually caused by the first drug you
were taking! You now start taking another drug for this new medical
condition. The drug seems to work. Your condition gets better. A few
months later you develop a new series of medical problems. Unknown to
you was the fact that these new medical problems were actually caused by
the last drug you were taking. You are given more drugs for this medical
condition. Can you see how profitable this is for the drug industry?The
drug companies are doing this on purpose.

They are making drugs that address one set of symptoms. But they know
that if you use these drugs, over a period of time, they can cause a
second set of medical problems. The drug companies will then produce a
drug to solve those new medical problems caused by taking their first
drug. This guarantees additional drug sales and profits for the drug
companies.

How is this happening? Keep in mind virtually all drug research is
funded by the pharmaceutical industry. In virtually every study, drugs
are found to be safe and effective. However, history has proved this is
not true. Think of all the drugs that were proven totally safe and
effective and were approved by the FDA. Then, years latter these same
drugs were proven to be incredibly dangerous and to cause all types of
severe medical conditions, including death. These "safe and effective"
drugs were found to kill so many people that the FDA finally had to take
them off the market. Interesting enough, they were only taken off the
market after the drug companies made millions of dollars in profit. "