[Ibogaine] Why IBOgaine will never be legal in the US of A

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 02:45:36 EDT 2006

Ironic that so many  synthetic petrochemical drugs advertised on TV
for everything from migraines, ulcers, diabetes, cholesterol,
arthritis have so many potentially bad side effects that are worse
than what they are prescribed for including possibly causing death,
all the while selling up a storm. Our facist FDA in action. In
Europe , some herbals like saw palmetto for prostate problems are
being legislated out by commercial competition from petrochemical
synthetics.
Warren