[Ibogaine] Voacanga Africana Seeds

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Tue Jun 20 01:31:35 EDT 2006

Am 19.06.2006 um 22:18 schrieb Mystical Pup:

> Does anyone have experience with Voacanga Africana Seeds or Voacanga
> Africana Root Bark?  According to IAS, "Voacanga africana is one of
> the well guarded secrets of the African Magic Healers. Little is know
> about the actual use other than that the plant is held in high esteem
> for ritual and visionary purposes. The root is used as a stimulant
> during hunts that often last for days."  Also, the seeds of Voacanga
> africana contain up to 10% indolealkaloids, and the bark contains
> about 2%.
>
> I'm wondering if it's anything like iboga?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael
>
> Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader.  Start your
> league today!

Hallo Michael

once ate 3g of voacanga extract ("a 95% pure alkaloid Reported to
contain voacangine (carbomethoxy-ibogaine), ibogamin and other
unidentified alkkaloids.")
the effect was nausea. i didn´t have any psychedelic effects, but maybe
you get some with proper set/setting.

feels completely different than ibogaine.

regards
ekki