[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 20 00:43:14 EDT 2006

> V should be careful recommending you parsley --> it's a powerful
> aphrodisiac in large quantyties =)
>
> Marko

 Yeaaah,..bring on the parsley,..I'm going to buy a whole lota parsley
 seedlings today.

 Watch out Aimee.     : )

 Post Ibo I have to say your sex drive gets muuuch much better so I had
 better not eat any parsley or I will overdose on aphrodisac energy.

 So,..how are ya Randy.....................

                                                            love,
                                                                     Jasen