[Ibogaine] 'done be gone, and it was..

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 19 23:40:30 EDT 2006

  Hey Jane, Hey Lew,

  Good to see you posting on the list and reading. You and Lew helped
without even realising how
  when you came to visit and see how Leah was doing.

  Was great to meet you,..I can already see you having done this,..it's like
it's already happened, now
  we just go through the moves. The process has begun,..the ball is already
rolling.

  Look forward to seeing you again lil sis. Hi to Jed.   : )

                                                       love,
                                                              Jasen