[Ibogaine] 'done be gone

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Jun 19 23:10:21 EDT 2006

Heyy Jane!
Great to see you on the list! Hope you are keeping warm here
in Dunedin and didn't get frostbite last night!
lol at counsellor!!  should have had our coffee meeting with
her she'd have been rapt!! hehhe
Yes it's still cool to come up and see the DVD I'll give you
a yeller when Tanz (HI TANZ!! lol) gets it back to me....
should be soon (Ay TANZ?? lol)
Roll on Spring time!!
Luff heaps
koiky xxx