'done be gone

Jane Boulton moe2000joe at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:34:23 EDT 2006

hello especially to Jasen, Kirk and Leah

I've been having a bit of a squiz at the messages you guys have written, and
have decided to add my 5c in. You are doing so well Leah, I am so proud of
you, I hope you're warm in Wellywood, I really don't like being cold when
I'm detoxing. It was so good to  meet you guys and Kirk and Jasen are a
breath of positivly charged fresh air, so good to be around positive people
who believe you CAN do it. I really want to do the Ibo thing, I can't wait I
am so tired of the liquid handcuffs, I would like to get the ball rolling so
that I'm ready in spring to start. My councellor at the clinic is really
positive about it too - and she has the hots for Jasen, he he.
Kirk, I'd really like to see that DVD some time, is it still OK to bring Jed
up to see it?
Take Care, Jane (and hi from Lew too).