dharmabum

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Jun 19 16:48:02 EDT 2006

Lol, sounds like a few days I’ve had in the past………. Few months? (post ibo
gibber gibber energy come back to meeeeee NOW lol)

It’s back now, but I lost my compass!! :o(

Good to see your personality on the list….. I think we’d get on well

I’ve always wondered at reviewers and critics……..one person telling us how
it is… in their mind…..hmmmmmm bit similar to canned laughter?

Koiky good moaning from chilly NZ :oP~~~~~@

   _____