Ibogaine Re: OT and stress, etc

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 14:57:57 EDT 2006

Well,
I am glad everyone else seems to have had a good weekend. Mine was
filled with part dispair, anger and a deep sense of loss, along with
continued anxiety over how I am ever going to get away from here. I
cant by any miracle go and get an Ibogaine session, only to return to
this neighborhood, city and expect to have another civil conversation
with my sister. To her I am a loser and for that matter, if I was
more like my late brother, I would kill myself in front of my sister
just to spite her. That will not be my fate or choice, unless the
next time I have an argument with her in her presence I have a heart
attack. I am ready to get a restraining order to keep her away from
my property, even though my Mom still owns the lot next door with a
storage shed and my sister is the executor of Mom's and Dad's estate.
If I see her come over here I am going to call the police whom I
would rather avoid because I don't trust them to start fucking with
me. The Police I have seen in this neighborhood the last 5 years have
been scary and asses. Maybe it will be suicide by cop if I get into
it with my sister if she comes over here.
I envy those who have taken the Ibogaine journey. I want to go there
and never come back at this point. I am not really that bad off drug-
wise, but if I don't keep taking klonopin for the next few weeks I
will totally freak out from anxiety. I just don't know who to turn to
for help any more.
Warren