[Ibogaine] Leah - a better introduction

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 14:05:04 EDT 2006

yes, but if they have a rilly rilly tawubble stuhffy nose, the ammonia will make um awwwww, bettuh.

  I am still bored, I guess I had better go write the three page narrative that is due to be turned in tonite at class.

  Actually, Krista you seem to write pretty good, whatcha charge for a narly narrative???? I wonder if that would be honest? :o)

  Good advice, if none of that works, you could also just send email to:

;-)
KV

On 6/19/06, ::dharmabumwarrior:: wrote:

> Method to unsubscribe: Drink 1 pint household ammonia, swallow 20 Bayer
> aspirin, hit ctrl-alt-del, throw computer out window, pat oneself on back
> for job well done.
>
> Okey-Dokey?
>

> Guy Bragge wrote:
>

> How do I unsubscribe,?