hmmmmm

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 13:26:33 EDT 2006

La di da di tum ti tum tum..................doo doo da da hm ha ti tummtitum tumtadadum

  I suppose it is obvious I have absolutely no worthwhile endeavors to endeavor upon today.
  I have no direction in a directionless day.
  I have no purpose on this.....yep....purposeless day.
  I have no goal on this goalless day.

  So is this a directionless, purposeless, blah blah day?

  Hell no there are people on discussion lists to irritate.

  Ha Ha Ha. I am saved. There is a purpose for today and many more tomorrows, thank you Ibonauts for giving me a reason to carry on in this pithy world filled with shitty NY Times Book List reviewers.

  You know, I heard that the NY Times requires all male employees to wear estrogen patches. Probably an unreliable rumor.
  But I did hear it from the same source that told me George W Bush is really Bella Abzug in drag!!!
  Who knows?