[Ibogaine] Leah - a better introduction

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 12:12:26 EDT 2006

Method to unsubscribe: Drink 1 pint household ammonia, swallow 20 Bayer aspirin, hit ctrl-alt-del, throw computer out window, pat oneself on back for job well done.

  Okey-Dokey?

Guy Bragge <guybragge at mweb.co.za> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                How do I unsubscribe,?
  Thanks Guy