[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 11:03:35 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/19/06 12:21:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcorcoran27 at hotmail.com writes:

> he still sucks

Be nice my friend. Daniel has ostracized himself in the guise of being
intelligent. I really don't think that is necessary but whatever floats his boat I
guess. Every time I see him in Manhattan he looks lonely and pissed off. Is
this what successful writers look like? I know some other successful writers who
seem pretty happy, though maybe to truly be successful you have to be a
brooding loner. Seems to work for some. I do want to read his book though, so maybe
his aura is working on me. I'm glad I didn't see him at the conference now.
      Skeeter