[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 10:53:26 EDT 2006

Daniel's various public appearances that I've caught might not always have
been that pleasent (although I personally get along with Daniel just fine
and like him), but this is a pretty harsh, anti-trippy review, I must say.
Not having read the book, I can't say more, but the reviewer is sure coming
across as though he ain't taking anything seriously from someone "tripping."
Which is interesting, as I myself have to turn in a review today on the book
Psychedelic Horizons, all about how many people can use, and many have used,
psychedelics to not only increase brain power but their health too.
Of course, PH is a very dry, academic book, by Thomas B. Roberts, and a bit
difficult for a layman to plod through, but very, very, very interesting and
even inspiring too.
Hmmm.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston Peet