[Ibogaine] Leah - a better introduction

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Jun 19 03:35:36 EDT 2006

Heyyy ya cheeky bloody aussie!!! I heard that;……………………hehehhehehe I’m
perfect in my own special f’ked up way ;o)

Who the heck are you calling a good friend?  Drop the “r” and I might accept
it lolol.

Yep definitely missed ya Leah, but boy was it good to see the aussie go home
(lolol is she kidding???? ;o)

Nearly cleared up all the Polly Poo  at JB’s what a mess! Sadly missed….

(what the hell are these crazy kiwi/aussies on about?)

Kirk

Yes I was on Methadone a very long time 23 years to be exact. It was

easy to be loving caring and gentle to you Leah,..your our sister and yes

Kirsty is fantastic (dunno about perfect though ahh ha ha ha) kidding. : )

We've become good friends Kirsty and I even though she still drinks NO

water

You were a pleasure to treat,..Kirsty and I missed you when you went.

                                        love,

                                               Jasen