Fw: methadone fatalities

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Sun Jun 18 18:17:47 EDT 2006

I had no trouble finding a backup for my claims.  This one is probably one
of the most dire I found.  The truth be known - just about any kind of a strong
med (and we agree this one is stron) has strong side effects.  It has been a
life saver for many people by helping them deal with problems in their life in a logical
and sane manner.  How it is used varies from individual to individual.

Many of the citations had no abstract.  The best one to fit my argument was
in the Journal of Addiction.  I will go to the local public library and ask for an
interlibrary loan.  The librarian, hopefully, will locate a library that subscribes
to this journal and she can get a copy for me.  I will report what I find.

respectfully and lovingly
mama
think at francomm.com

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:03 PM
Subject: methadone fatalities

      1: Hum Psychopharmacol. 2004 Dec;19(8):565-76. Related Articles, Links

The effects of methadone and its role in fatalities.

Corkery JM, Schifano F, Ghodse AH, Oyefeso A.