[Ibogaine]Hey Callie

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 14:29:41 EDT 2006

Hey,

  I found this one, Delayed ejaculation was frequent conversion to methadone maintenance, I guess there are GOOD side effects lol, :o)
  Okay, gotta go show this one to the little lady

  dharmabum

"Ann B. Mullikin" <think at francomm.com> wrote:
          I started out with  Google and did a simple direct search "Methadone side effects".  Edema popped
  right up as one of the SE's.  I will look further and see if I can find any more conclusive evidence.

  ann
  think at francomm.com