[Ibogaine]Hey Callie

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Sun Jun 18 13:11:15 EDT 2006

Well, I saw this happen with my own eyes which does not constitute a scientific experiment by any means.  I should
search this out.  I don't have a lot of time but I will start and see where I go with it   Most conventional docs are educated
by their drup reps and spend maybe 15 minutes with you per visit.  You can't imagine that they are spending very much
time digging out the side effects of any drug.  Sorry that I am so cynical, but I have lived in this world a good long
while and spent some time as a healthcare provider myself which puts me in a position to make some first hand
observations.  I am bad, bad for saying this and for taking this attitude especially since I have recently found an ideal doc
who spends hours with you on the first visit taking the most thorough medical history you could imagine.  I don't usually
make accusations without facts to back me up........................

love
ann the mama
think at francomm.com