[Ibogaine]Hey Callie

::dharmabumwarrior:: click80 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 12:49:49 EDT 2006

How does the Methadone cause the edema? I have it also, but it seems to happen after I get to a certain weight. It really bugs me because my doctor says it is not related to the methadone, but i know a lot of docs do not know or wont admit that the done has many side effects, like making me get a silly grin at times :o)