[Ibogaine] YAY Preston!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 17 22:27:32 EDT 2006

>honestly, at this time and moment I thnk I will be sipping Methadone the
>rest of my life, no matter how long or short my life might be.<

In my OWN humble opinion, there ain't nothin' wrong with that, not in
today's insane, judgemental prohibitionist society Callie. You are one of
the most positive people ever posting here, so I for one respect you no
matter if you drink methadone or not.
Oh, and I get my "fashion ideas" from my own head.

Peace, love and respect,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines