YAY Preston!

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 18:00:44 EDT 2006

"BTW, just to note, I Haven't done any cocaine in any form in over  6
>>> months now folks. Yaaaa. I do opiates still but still am  sticking to
>>> prescribed amounts, much smaller amounts than what  I'd be taking and
>>> staying away from rigs too. Amazing  really..
>>>   Peace, love and respect,"

Preston, that is great! I know it is tough to quit cocaine.....it is such a
psychological addiction.
The really amazing thing is you are doing your opiates as prescribed! I  have
NEVER done ANY opiates as prescribed! Really don't know if I ever will. If  I
ever quit the Methadone program, which I doubt, I will have to go totally
clean......no Darvocets, Lortabs, Wygesic, Percodans etc., etc. I might be able
to smoke herb but really probably won't.........
honestly, at this time and moment I thnk I will be sipping Methadone the
rest of my life, no matter how long or short my life might be.
I have been having a lot of edema of feet and ankles. I had blowed it off  as
my Hep C but it isn't. I have beginning changes indicating congestive heart
failure. That scares me!
Keep up the good job Preston.
btw, those are good pictures. who do you get your fashion ideas from?
love and hugs! Callie