[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

AndyAmine andyamine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:30:39 EDT 2006

I have found that the anti smoking effects from Kratom can vary greatly from
person to person, from strain to strain and from the plants growing
conditions.

For instance the imported Malaysian Kratom is far stronger than any grown in
Australian conditions that I have experinaced (although I hear Perth Kratom
is a go'er). this may be due to difernce alkaloid profile or other reasns I
dont know,

The Kratoms effects also vary greatly depending on the dose, a lower dose
will give you a very stimulating, speedy effect but at higher doses it
becomes more opiated and relaxing, then at higher doses still it can beome
psychedelic.
With good Malaysian Kratom, 5gms will give my a really good buzz and give me
less desire to smoke ciggies, then at about 9gms it makes me relaxed and
contented and if I try to smoke I ciggie I will dry reach from it, then at
14gms+ I get really whacked and tripped out and the thought of a ciggie
doesnt even enter my head.. LOL

For Australian home grown Kratom I need about 2x to 4x that ammount.

More than anything, with Kratom, jst like most other substances, "Different
strokes for diferent folkes..."

One traitional method of consumption in Thailand is a tea reduced down into
a tar resin then rubbed into balls covered in either salt or iceing sugar

As I mentioned in another email, you may like to try Blue Lotus instead,
this is particularly good when soaked in red wine for a few weeks. it
provides a very nice opiated stone and also seems to induce a feeling of not
wanting to smoke in some people.

Becarful with it though because, personaly, I find that after about 45 mins
it started to effect my Methadone dose, and the next day I am hanging for my
dose far before usual.. this however could be puerly psychosomatic.  because
to me, jst about EVERYTHING effects my dose.. LOL....

Thanks for reading.
Chris.