[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 10:21:09 EDT 2006

Hey Preston , I am so glad to hear that youve been doing well for  so long ,thats great!!!Feels much better doesnt it?way to go!!love shell

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:          Despite my periodic bouts with cocaine abuse patterns, I'm not really a speed type person (I know, that's weird, but true nonetheless). I've never liked other speeds except coffee really. I can't stand the thought of taking whatever those  pink speed pills everyone here in NYC is taking or the white ones either (not white crosses either- these are scripts, the names of both which entirely escape me right now). Just can't do it. No desire. The whole cocaine thing for me ain't to be speedy, it's to get really fucked up, mixing it with opiates if at all possible.
  BTW, just to note, I Haven't done any cocaine in any form in over 6 months now folks. Yaaaa. I do opiates still but still am sticking to prescribed amounts, much smaller amounts than what I'd be taking and staying away from rigs too. Amazing really..
  Peace, love and respect,
Preston