[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

Mark Corcoran mcorcoran27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 22:28:30 EDT 2006

Was Aderal and ritilin what you were referring to, preston? Anyway as for Kratom, I made tea and smoked it and I got absolutely nothing out of it. Didn't make me want to smoke less. Didn't make me want to get high any less and certainly didn't relieve any opiate withdrawal. Just left me with a really bad taste in my mouth.  Sometimes western meds have there place. Wellbutrian (zyban) works very well if you can handle the side effects (headache or nausea sometimes). The patch works well if you can make it through the first week or so and obviously Ibogaine works very well but for me its seems a bit drastic just to kick butts.  It is a hell of an addiction though. I have strep throat and I'm still smoking at least a half a pack a day and it hurts like hell. Whats wrong with me!!!! God were all such sick people. ;o) -M.

From: ptpeet at nyc.rr.comTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comDate: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:11:31 -0400Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

Despite my periodic bouts with cocaine abuse patterns, I'm not really a speed type person (I know, that's weird, but true nonetheless). I've never liked other speeds except coffee really. I can't stand the thought of taking whatever those  pink speed pills everyone here in NYC is taking or the white ones either (not white crosses either- these are scripts, the names of both which entirely escape me right now). Just can't do it. No desire. The whole cocaine thing for me ain't to be speedy, it's to get really fucked up, mixing it with opiates if at all possible.
BTW, just to note, I Haven't done any cocaine in any form in over 6 months now folks. Yaaaa. I do opiates still but still am sticking to prescribed amounts, much smaller amounts than what I'd be taking and staying away from rigs too. Amazing really..
Peace, love and respect,Preston