[Ibogaine] BZP at the dairy

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Jun 15 17:38:55 EDT 2006

Heyyy Tanz!!

I drove past my chemist today…..and a huge smile came over my face that I
don’t have to go there daily anymore…..

YOOL BE DOING THAT SOON~!~!!!!!

It’s such a great feeling :-)

And I am so enjoying having natural energy back……………..I can’t seem to do
enough!!!! Harlayfekkinglooyah~!~~~~~

Can’t wait to see you after aussie trip, Tanz and any  help you need you
know just give me a yell :-)

Hugs

Koiky xxx

   _____