[Ibogaine] a newbie speaks

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Jun 15 16:00:23 EDT 2006

   _____

        Tanz, it's great to see you here. I think you are in great hands
over there. Yuzz guys down under have it goin' on. I guess you know being
twisted helps around here. Just look at Kirk!!!!!!          YEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAA      Skeeter

Looking at you with her bestus twisted bent look [o][o]

I’m very sweet and very innocent you know, just ask Jasen……… (flutter
flutter)

KIRK xxxxxxxxx :o)