[Ibogaine] giving up terbakky PP

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 15 11:28:38 EDT 2006

I have a cool yo-yo V;s mom gave me for christmas a few years ago, a classic
re-release of the old wooden ones, a VERY cool yo-yo- yet I Hardly ever use
it anymore. Although I'd prefer a good few hours of jamming then frisbee to
yo-yo'ing, even as much fun as yo-yo'ing can be.
The "tough to get ahold of" bit though, yer right, it's too bad it's so
difficult to get a cheap, steady source of the stuff- although even if I DID
have a steady supply, it'd still be difficult to get myself to actually EAT
the stuff, as no matter how good I've always felt AFTERWARDS, the actual
journey/experience is NOT always the most pleasant and completely impossible
to turn off once begun.
Unless of course I throw up before digesting it all, which is no fun either,
so that's NOT an option.
Per se anyway,

Peace, love and respect,
Preston