[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

AndyAmine andyamine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:45:08 EDT 2006

I think you may find 'Khat' (Catha Edulis)  not to be the most helpful thing
to quite smoking because its rather stimulating and can give you the
fidgits, restlessness and general desire to do something wiht your hands and
mouth which can make WD's worse.

You may like to look into Blue Lotus or Kratom, its very common for people
to go compleatly off ciggies while under the influance of these substnaces.
Although I certainly wouldnt suggest you do it on a daily basis because
generaly speaking replacing one evil with another usualy isnt the way to
go.  ;)

Best wishes
Chris.