[Ibogaine] giving up terbakky PP

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 10:36:40 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/15/06 3:19:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Preston Peet
writes:

> This was actually another recent suggestion, chewing seeds of some sort.
> I'm really serious. As horrid as they make me feel at many times, I can't
> seem to find the will to kick cigs. And it's a humbling feeling

     My plan is a good yo yo and a case of tick tacks after a full session. I
have the yo yo as of last night and I can get a deal from Luigi down at the
docks for the tick tacks. As for the other?......................see? It's a
damn shame Ibogaine is so hard to get a hold of.         Randy