[Ibogaine] giving up terbakky PP

AndyAmine andyamine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 03:17:52 EDT 2006

A friend of mine recently quit the smoking of Tobacco (and other herbs)
after several decades of addiction using the healing brew 'Ayahuasca" (a
Harmaline/DMT brew).

Along with his tobacco cravings he was also suffering ill health due to the
smokes as well in the form of re-ocurring throat/chest infections and really
wanted to do something about it, so one night at one of our regular
ethnobotanist camping trips, on a very mild dose of Ayahuasca he asked the
Aya to help heal his throat and and used the session to think about this.

When he awoke the next day he was totaly free of cravings and his throat
already feeling better, after a couple of days his throat was healed and he
has not smoked or had an infection since, (over 6 months!)