[Ibogaine] Re: the whole "re-setting" thing

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 22:45:20 EDT 2006

Preston,
I really didn't mean to alarm you. I realize that is something you
find difficult to stop. I could kick myself for coming off blunt at
times, that seems to upset some people. I wish I could tell you
something that would make it easier to  quit rather than making you
more anxious about it. I don't have the same reasons for smoking that
you may have. I smoked my first cigarette at 8, but my Dad quit about
the same time, and I didn't try it again until I was 16. I just never
found it to be addicting and then it started bothering my health. You
have to just be easy on yourself and do what ever works to help you
cut back first of all. Eat sunflower seeds if that helps. I'm sorry I
couldn't have been more helpful to you in my last note. I have to
admit I don't really understand the physical need for nicotine as It
doesn't like me. I hope you find a way to cut back and stop. Take
care of yourself. Maybe try deep breathing techniques like for
trancendental meditation. That helped me to visualize away the
noxious element of the dogs barking and bothering me.
Peace,
Warren